White label SEO resellers
Grow your agency and increase profits with a new automated revenue stream where we do all the heavy lifting for you and you take all the glory for the results we achieve.
Partner with Australia's leading white label SEO provider.
A strong SEO service provides agencies with an automated monthly income with results that will take your client relationships to a whole new level.
Edge’s white labelled SEO makes us completely invisible to your clients. We do all the hard work and you make the money.
Our SEO experience and ranking guarantees make our white label SEO services the most superior to any other in the market.
We were once where you are now
EDGE is a digital marketing agency that has been providing modern marketing to our Australian businesses for over 20 years. Now we are reaching out to partner with agency owners and website developers to offer our Powerful SEO services at a wholesale rate, completely invisible to your clients in a branded white labelled solution where your company takes all the glory.
If you’re not currently offering SEO as a service to your clients, this is the perfect opportunity to add an instant additional revenue stream to your business with performance guarantees in place that ensure that both you and your clients are very happy.
If you’re an agency that already offers SEO whether it be in-house or reselling, this is even a better opportunity for you to take your client’s results to the next level.
We truly believe that there’s no one better in Australia to offer this reseller service to you. It was only a few years ago that we were in your shoes, reselling an SEO service to our clients. In fact, we were the largest reseller agency in all of Australia, reselling the country’s largest SEO Company’s white labelled SEO.
If you have clients, we want to work with you so please pick up the phone or send an email and let’s take your agency to the next level.
An EDGE for your agency
Ranking dashboard branded to your Agency
EDGE have invested thousands of dollars in providing you and your clients with a real-time live reporting platform that you can log into and review your results at any time, anywhere. We will walk you through the easy to use system so that you are an expert when running through the results with your clients.
Our specialists are your mentors
By partnering with EDGE, you will have access to our elite SEO professionals to assist you at every stage. Whether it is coaching on how to sell SEO, managing client expectations, or getting your head around reporting and maximising future sales, you will have direct access to our team of SEO who will guide you every step of the way.
Why Resell SEO?
We do all the heavy lifting
Take it from us, SEO can be an absolute headache when it comes to the ever-changing algorithms and SEO strategies that must go with it. What ranks well today can easily be belted down the rankings with one swift Google update. By partnering with Edge, you’re leaving all the heavy lifting and potential headaches to us so that you can continue to focus on what you do best and maintain your own client relationships.
We are well experienced in dealing with the ever-shifting goal posts and in most cases when there has been an algorithm update, our websites have benefited as a result of our clean SEO strategies whilst poorly managed SEO websites are penalised.
Our team is your team
By partnering with Edge, you have instantly scaled your team with the addition or our team now at your fingertips. The investment in setting up an internal SEO team runs into hundreds of thousands of dollars and you have just done it in an instant with all of the years of experience and resources that come with it.
Our SEO specialists come with many years of industry experience and will mentor you through the areas of SEO that need assistance with to become an expert in explaining the fundamentals of SEO in your own right.
Transparency is of highest importance to us. Your dedicated account managers will provide you with expert analysis and recommendations with complete honesty and integrity.
Custom branded reporting platform
As an EDGE SEO reseller, you and your clients (if you choose to give them access) will have live real-time access to detailed rank reporting at the click of a mouse. Complete ranking transparency 24-7.
You can set up detailed reports and recommendations at any time as well as schedule automated regular rank reports to generate and be sent on your behalf, all branded to your company.
Grow your business and increase profits
We all understand that regular, repeated monthly revenue generators are the holy grail in our industry. It provides confidence and financial stability that a project based model simply cannot. We have the SEO smarts and you have your clients, so a partnership with you makes perfect business sense.
We have a pricing model that will allow you to talk confidently with your clients and we have guarantees in place that take away any form of risk for you and your clients.
In a very short period of time you can add a completely new revenue stream that can turn into 6 figure + returns for your business.
Already reselling SEO through someone else? Great – We’ll audit your campaigns.
Have an SEO campaign that’s not performing to your liking? Here’s an offer too good to refuse – Let us perform an SEO Audit on your existing client campaigns. If you like what you see, let’s then make a commitment to each other where you can migrate your SEO clients across to us under our white label wholesale agreement, with assurance that we can and will deliver on results.
Ready to switch SEO Reseller providers?
We'll take care of all the hard work and migration in these easy steps
SEO Reseller FAQs
We get similar questions from a few of our new and existing clients about the effectiveness of reseller SEO, white labelling, and how your eCommerce business or brand can profit from white labelling SEO projects. To summarise our best responses, read more below.
SEO can be incredibly profitable for brands, businesses, and eCommerce providers at every business stage, growth curve, and in every industry. That said, in order to maximise the profit return on SEO investment, a number of companies, business owners, and solo-preneurs will outsource their SEO efforts to an expert SEO team.
Why? With shifting search engine algorithms, a changing online landscape, and high competition, SEO can be an incredibly investment-worthy venture–but only when researched, executed, and tracked by an experienced team. From PPC ads to vCPM campaigns, professional SEO teams know the ins and outs of getting the best out of finite ad spend, when and where to tweak campaigns according to real-time user data, and how to drive the most traffic to your website.
Further to that–the digital marketing landscape is a vast one. From paid Google Ads campaigns to social media networking and more, most agencies have a dedicated team or department who has the experience and expertise needed to navigate each platform and skill. This is where we come in.
While some of the larger marketing agencies will opt to hire an in-house SEO representative, reseller SEO allows the marketing team to outsource their SEO client work while marketing the service as their own. An agreement between the marketing agency and SEO provider supports the collaboration–and means that the agency’s end clients get the benefits of an experienced SEO team without having to work with another service provider or the marketing team having to hire.
We recommend approaching a new provider who as your white label partner the same way you would a new client or potential team hire who can sell SEO services wing that this has the potential to be a long-term collaboration that can highly benefit the agency, SEO provider, and your end clients, we recommend discussing the following:
- Budget Expectations: This is important which is why we’ve listed it first. If your marketing team works exclusively with small businesses who have extremely limited budgets, we support you! But it’s good to confirm with a potential white label SEO provider that their team can work within these budget limitations. While digital marketing campaigns can be navigated to meet every budget and need, it’s good to confirm that the SEO team knows what to expect by way of budget and campaign size and that the client understands the ongoing need to invest in SEO reseller programs to see meaningful results.
- Value Alignment: From communication styles to client industries and deadline expectations, we recommend discussing what the expectations and capacities are of each team so you know it will be a seamless working relationship.
- Client project and company size: If your outsourced SEO agency can work with both small businesses and large-scale enterprises, you’re in luck. Make sure to confirm they’re happy to work on both new and existing digital marketing and SEO campaigns and don’t have high-expectations for analysing years of existing SEO when in reality–your new client might have just started their business.
- Timelines: SEO is not an overnight digital marketing strategy. While some increases in website traffic and brand engagement can be expected, the best SEO results can be seen over the long term as all online marketing collateral can be better defined and refined to match the real-time feedback derived from existing campaigns. Understanding this is a key component to understanding what the digital marketing services provider and SEO reseller agency can expect to gain from the other.
The list is endless. Among the many benefits to be gained from working with a white label SEO provider include:
- Outsourcing the cost of SEO experts to the provider and passing it directly onto the client
- Understanding the potential and benefits to be gained by guided SEO work without having to become (and stay on top of) rapidly changing best practices, algorithms, and data
- Marketing services to new clients as part of your in-house capacity or project scope
- Offering a broader scope of services to all clients–existing and new alike–without having to hire, maintain more full time staff, or paying for SEO dedicated platforms.
Absolutely. We recommend white labelling SEO arrangements as a means to expand your service offering and ROI to new and existing clients–without having to incur the costs of hiring new team members or upgrading digital marketing tools and platforms. Further to that, experienced, senior-level SEO providers are in high demand–and the hiring market has slim pickings. Instead of shelling out a huge investment to bring on a new full time candidate, we recommend outsourcing to an existing white label SEO company that has the people, resources, and capacity to take on your client’s SEO needs.
(Better yet–white labelling won’t cut into your agency’s profit margins.)
Want to know more?
The best place to start is to talk to an Edge Marketing Professional.